Training Head Collar
- Item #: ZW2553
- Manufacturer: Guardian Gear
- Condition: New
Guaranteed for life!
Training difficult dogs has never been easier than with these durable training head collars. Take the control away from your strong pullers in a gentle safe way. These head collars feature a unique easy to adjust single strap design. These functional head collars help guide the head so that the body will follow. The comfortable, open style allows dogs the freedom of panting and drinking. This training head collar features a quick release plastic buckle and a safety strap to prevent accidental slippage.
- Stops pulling, simplifies training and corrects misbehaviors
- Comfortable, open design encourages calm behavior
- Unique, single strap design makes adjusting easier
- Made from durable nylon
Material: 100% nylon
Available in small, medium, large and extra large
- Small: Fits necks 12 to 17 inches
- Medium: Fits necks 13 to 19 inches
- Large: Fits necks 15 to 22 inches
- X-Large: Fits necks 17 to 25 inches
Directions for use:
- Hold the head collar by the nose band. Head collar will assume the shape of the dog's head, with the two rings under the chin.
- The collar section is adjustable using the slide. When the buckle is securely closed it should accurately fit the dog's neck. A two-finger slackness is the best guide.
- Double check where the nose band is naturally sitting. It should be down the nose and away from the eyes.
- Release pressure on the chin strap. The dog should be able to fully open his or her mouth without restriction.
Warning: Ensure the collar section is tight enough. No more than two to three fingers should fit under the collar. Please use caution when linking the lead to the head collar. Use the safety strap to attach one clip to the head collar and the other clip to the dog's regular collar.