Stay Cool Dog Harness
- Item #: ZA1789
- Manufacturer: Guardian Gear
- Condition: New
Keep your best friend cool all day with one of these stay cool dog harnesses. These harnesses are great for long walks on hot summer days. A cooling dog harness is a great way to keep your dog safe while getting the exercise they require.
The innovative design of this cooling dog harness exchanges the dog’s body heat with the coolness of cold water stored in the harness to keep pets comfortable. Made of a lightweight and heat-releasing SPF fabric, this practical harness stays cool for up to 6 hours! Simply soak the harness in cool water and place it into the freezer. Harnesses are fully adjustable for an easy fit. With quick-release plastic buckles, and nickel-plated D-rings for leash attachment. Each cooling harness is available in a stylish royal or sky blue design.
The sky blue harness features a reflective trim for added safety and protection.
- Perfect for dogs that may overheat in hot weather
- Harness can be soaked in cool water to lock in a cool temperature
- Includes cooling packs
- Fabric is designed to exchange body heat from dog with coolness in coat
- Each comes with removable, reusable ice packs (amount of packs depends on size)
Material: Polyester, Nylon, Cotton
Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth; Line dry
- Submerge the entire harness into cold water. Make sure the removable cooling packs are in place.
- Wring out excess water and place in a freezer-ready plastic bag.
- Place cooling harness and the bag in the freezer for about an hour.
- Remove the harness from the freezer and the plastic bag, let warm up for 15 minutes then fasten around the dog.
- Harness remains cool for up to 6 hours.
- Remove harness from dog when no longer cool. Repeat steps as necessary.
Sizing Guide: Measure the broadest part of dog’s chest.
|Size||Chest Size||Neck Size||Standard Breed Recommendations|
|XS||11"-13"||8"||Pomeranian, Miniature Yorkshire Terrier, Toy Fox Terrier, Toy Poodle|
|S||12"-17"||10"||Brussels Griffon, Toy Poodle, Papillon, Yorkshire Terrier|
|M||16"-22"||13"||Havanese, Italian Greyhound, Pug, West Highland Terrier|
|L||19"-26"||15"||Beagle, Miniature Schnauzer, Scottish Terrier, Wire Fox Terrier|
|XL||24"-32"||16"||American Cocker Spaniel, Boston Terrier, Shiba Inu, Wheaten Terrier