No-Pull Easy Walker Dog Harness
- Item #: ZT263
- Manufacturer: Premier
- Condition: New
Stop your dog's pulling today with one of these amazing easy walker dog harnesses. This cleverly designed harness gently discourages dogs from pulling by putting the leash in front of the chest.
Easy to fit and easy to use, this no-pull harness never causes coughing, gagging or choking because the chest strap rests low across the breastbone, not on the delicate tracheal area.
- Stops pulling by steering dogs to the side and redirecting their attention
- Patent-pending martingale loop provides extra leverage for easy, relaxed control
- Prevents harness twisting and gapping
This will be the last training device you will need for walking training.
- Chest piece with a martingale loop with a D-ring for easy leash attachment
- Shoulder strap
- Belly strap
- Fit the shoulder strap
- Open the quick snap buckle on the belly strap
- Place the shoulder strap over the dog's head with the chest strap resting on the dog's chest
- Adjust the shoulder strap so that the connector ring sits above and behind the dog's shoulder
- Fit the belly strap
- Tighten the shoulder strap to a comfortably snug fit, allowing for just a finger's width underneath. The snug fit is required because the girth creates the foundation that keeps the harness in place.
- When the girth (shoulder and belly straps combined) is fitted correctly, it should resemble a vertical line.
- Fit the chest strap
- After you have the girth properly secured, begin to fit the chest strap. Gently press fingers on lower front of dog's chest to locate the breastbone.
- Adjust each portion of the chest strap equally to keep the D-ring centered.
- When adjusted correctly, the chest strap will be horizontal, resting over the dog's breastbone. It should sit nearly parallel to the ground and should not hang down or gap.
- Attach the leash to the D-ring on the chest strap
Note: You may need to remove the harness during fitting to make these adjustments. Also dogs may tense up during fitting, so sheck the fit again after the dog has walked in the harness for a few minutes. Using a leash with a heavy clasp may cause the chest strap to sag. Please choose a leash with a light but sturdy clasp.
Warning: we do not recommend uses the easy walker harness with a retractable leash. Check the fit regularly, especially on growing dogs. Examine the harness for signs of chewing, fraying or damage. Do not leave the harness on your dog unattended